OUR POLICY and procedurE
All revelers must be 18 years and older. No exceptions, not even with a parent/guardian.
• No returns will be accepted and no refunds
• No changing of measurements or sizes
• Ensure that your package has been paid for in full before attending distribution. We are unable to receive payment at mas camp during distribution
• Costume packages must be collected by the person named in the order or by a confirmed designated representative. A confirmed designated representative may only collect on your behalf if your balance is paid in full
• Make sure you have received you “Paid In Full Confirmation” Collection Letter by 11th August 2018, If you have not received this please contact us immediately, Do not attempt to collect your costume or package without this document.
• Please attend your designated day for collection or any day after. Priority will be given to those collecting on their assigned days, Please try and collect on you assigned day to ease congestion and wait times.
• Please have your original valid Photo identification ready when get to the front of the queue. This will help to speed up the process. We are unable to issue your package without production of an original valid form of Photo identification
• A confirmed designated representative can collect your costume on your behalf but will require the following information:
• A signed letter stating you the designated person may collect their costume, this must be a paper document.
• A copy of their costume confirmation, this can be a paper or online document.
• A copy of their photo ID this can be a Paper or online document.
• Without the above documentation, we are unable to release any costumes.